Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Review of my Audio Player: iPod Mini

Its a classic. One that others may have forgotten. I still have my iPod Mini with a capacity of not 8, not 16, not 32 but a whopping 4 gigabytes! I remember asking this as a present from my sister, which she gladly granted. I have used this for almost 5 years now and as of now, I am currently using this as my audio player of choice while working or playing my computer. I docked it with a generic portable speaker which run perfect! The battery has still its long life and will all the songs I have put inside, its my precious.

I have been always a fanatic of Apple products but not the iphone. It is a beauty and at the same time useful, but with all the hype, not to mention, every person I know has this already... I will be switching to another manufacturer.. hello Blackberry! But when it comes to audio player, nothing can beat the pods.


I won't change my classic ipod for any other. Maybe, Ill be upgrading soon, but my iPod touch will stay. I won't sell it and will be continuing to use it.

So for my iPod Mini - Kudos! May we never be apart from each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment